Categories of Personal Information We Collect
The Personal Information we may collect includes:
- Identifiers, such as your name, address, email address or phone number
- Financial account information, such as a signature, credit card number, or debit card number
- Commercial information, such as history of products purchased or considered
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as website pages you visit, browsing history, and information regarding your interaction with advertisements and other features on our websites
- Inferences drawn from the information described above to create a customer profile about you
Sources of Personal Information :
We collect the information described above from the following types of sources: advertising networks, social networks, data brokers, data analytics providers, and directly from you.
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information :
We use your Personal Information to provide services to you and to operate, develop, and improve our business and the products and services we offer to our customers. For example, we use your information:
- To take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about your orders.
- We do not share your credit card information with anyone other than the banks and processors required to process your transaction.
- To personalize your experience with us
- To deliver marketing and promotional communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you
- To enable a third party to provide financing on qualifying purchases. Any such financing would be subject to credit approval and to the lender’s terms and conditions.
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- For our business purposes, such as risk control, data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, debugging and enhancing our website, improving the products and services we provide to you, and identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We may also share your Personal Information with our affiliates and marketing partners for their own advertising or commercial purposes.
- If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with our affiliates and marketing partners, please contact Customer Service.
- Your personally identifiable information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personally identifiable information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
- Information collected on this Web Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Stella’s Jewelry or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities and by using this Web Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Additionally, Stella’s Jewelry may use third-party advertising or content delivery companies to serve ads or images on our Web Site or on other web sites on the World Wide Web. These companies may use web beacons to place a persistent cookie on your computer. Doing this allows the third party to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compiles anonymous information. Information collected through these third-party advertising companies is anonymous.
- Stella’s Jewelry is committed to the protection of the personal information that you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures and organizational measures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access. Additionally, when we transfer sensitive personal information (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.